Friday, June 4, 2010

Adventurous, Crawling Me

Shortly after I got back here to California, I really took off, literally. Mommy and Daddy are very excited about how well I move. I never sit in one spot anymore...everything else is so exciting, I need to investigate it. I have learned a few things are off limits, like the fireplace and the air freshners, but I have quickly found some other things that I am allowed to play with. One of them being the dog. :) Shasta is not quite sure about this. I found her toy box and her bed the other day, and although she was very gentle, I am not sure she liked me getting into her stuff.
Below I posted two videos. I cannot reveal their contents, but you will surely enjoy the things that I have found interesting in my adventures through the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter