Thursday, June 10, 2010

Me an My Girlfriends

Ok, so I have mentioned before that I have girlfriends. Yeah. I do. Yesterday I had playgroup for the first time. Let me tell you that I am the only boy in playgroup so far, so I was "the man". I entertained the mommies and the girlies! Anyway Miss Michaella is very good at taking pictures so she took a TON of pictures for me to share with you all. I posted a link to them below. You can choose to download them to your computer or just view them on the website she has them on. There are a lot of me playing with the girls and the girls admiring me. :) Just so you know who everyone is:
Girfriend Reagan: pink flowery outfit
Girlfriend Sofia: green stripes and jeans
Girlfriend Cora: green top and khakis
Girlfriend Ella: yellow top and polka dots
Kelly: the dog :)
Enjoy! (Next week we are having playgroup at the pool!)

www.box.net/playdate6-9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter